In a previous blog post, we discussed some concerns about copyright and safety issues connected with the growing availability of 3-D printers. But 3-D printing
ALL IP. ALL THE TIME.
To help you establish solid state and federal protection for your intellectual property rights, we apply for and maintain state and federal registrations and grants, and negotiate necessary contractual documents. We provide expert counsel on the full range of available protections.
KLF on Twitter
- Most recent from #SheOwnsIt! The Trademark Symbol is Ugly -- Do I Have to Use It? http://t.co/D7BoZoP6zz
- Latest from the blog! http://t.co/saxTAJTu6W
- TY @SusanGunelius for interviewing me for your @Forbes piece on #trademark symbols! Great fun to work with you. http://t.co/5h3yLnX4Qg
- Learn how to choose a strong #trademark! http://t.co/r7YsyBlb9q
- Taking the mystery out of #trademark symbols! http://t.co/sre6992Tf5
- Ever wonder just what the #copyright symbol really means? Wonder no more ... http://t.co/Qhxge6XQUs
- the most famous #selfie of all time raises interesting #copyright questions! TY @SusanGunelius for the heads up! http://t.co/driud6GNTT
- Thank you @SusanGunelius for reaching out to me on #copyright questions and the #OscarSelfie! Always a pleasure. http://t.co/XAYCpriLHZ