In a previous blog post, we discussed some concerns about copyright and safety issues connected with the growing availability of 3-D printers. But 3-D printing
ALL IP. ALL THE TIME.
To help you establish solid state and federal protection for your intellectual property rights, we apply for and maintain state and federal registrations and grants, and negotiate necessary contractual documents. We provide expert counsel on the full range of available protections.
KLF on Twitter
- Learn how to choose a strong #trademark! http://t.co/r7YsyBlb9q
- Taking the mystery out of #trademark symbols! http://t.co/sre6992Tf5
- Ever wonder just what the #copyright symbol really means? Wonder no more ... http://t.co/Qhxge6XQUs
- the most famous #selfie of all time raises interesting #copyright questions! TY @SusanGunelius for the heads up! http://t.co/driud6GNTT
- Thank you @SusanGunelius for reaching out to me on #copyright questions and the #OscarSelfie! Always a pleasure. http://t.co/XAYCpriLHZ
- The Business of Naming Your Business! Avoid this important #trademark mistake when choosing a business name @womenonbusiness...
- Don't miss these tips and tricks for saving your new business big bucks! #Trademarks #SheOwnsIt http://t.co/cjzqssPq77
- Firm Founder @KelleyKeller was recently on #WHP580 discussing #trademarks, #tradenames, and #domain names http://t.co/p8YHkjx271