Today, nearly every entity has a web presence. With information readily available to the consuming public, it is important that our clients secure proper domain names to protect their trademarks and brands in the online marketplace. It is also important for them to protect the information available on their websites with copyright protection and appropriate marking, and limit their liability to the extent possible with appropriate statements and notifications. We take pride in our ability to counsel our clients in many facets of this practice area.
Some of our domain name and website services include:
- Domain Name Availability Searches, Analyses, and Opinions
- Domain Name Registration and Blocking
- Domain Name Dispute Proceedings
- Intellectual Property Marking and Notice for Websites
- Website Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies
- Intellectual Property Protections Statements
- E-Commerce Policies and Procedures
- 04 Mar 2013Central Penn Business Journal Announces the 25 Women of Influence for 2013The firm is pleased to announce that Kelley C. Keller, Esq. has been selected by the Central Penn Bu...
- 25 Feb 2013Interview with The Social Network ShowKelley C. Keller, Esq., was recently a guest on the The Social Network Show. In an interview with D...
- 01 Oct 2012Central Penn Business Journal Presents Forty Under 40 Class of 2012Kelley C. Keller, Esq. is honored to be named one of Central Penn Business Journal’s “Forty Under 40...