Many of our clients have business needs that are related to their intellectual property. To fully protect our clients’ intellectual property assets, we regularly consult with our clients regarding contracts, and policies and procedures for protecting trade secrets and confidential information. We draft and negotiate secrecy, confidentiality, non-solicitation, non-compete and other agreements for numerous types of relationships, transactions and situations.
Some of our business services include:
- Confidentiality and Non-disclosure Agreements
- Non-solicitation and Non-compete Agreements
- Privacy Policies
- Ownership Transfer Documents
- Producer, Manufacturer, Illustrator, Publisher & Other Contractor Agreements
- Business Start-Up Services
- 04 Mar 2013Central Penn Business Journal Announces the 25 Women of Influence for 2013The firm is pleased to announce that Kelley C. Keller, Esq. has been selected by the Central Penn Bu...
- 25 Feb 2013Interview with The Social Network ShowKelley C. Keller, Esq., was recently a guest on the The Social Network Show. In an interview with D...
- 01 Oct 2012Central Penn Business Journal Presents Forty Under 40 Class of 2012Kelley C. Keller, Esq. is honored to be named one of Central Penn Business Journal’s “Forty Under 40...