Our attorneys are well-versed in licensing and transferring all types of intellectual property, and are dedicated to enforcing clients’ rights pursuant to appropriate agreements and under applicable laws. We are committed to providing high-quality license agreements for trademarks, copyrights, and patents, among other forms of intellectual property, to help clients avoid common licensing pitfalls. We also draft, review, and enforce a wide variety of software and technological agreements.
Some of our licensing and enforcement services include:
- Trademark, Copyright and Patent Licenses
- End-User License Agreements (EULA)
- Website Terms and Conditions of Use
- Cease and Desist Demands
- Recordation with U.S. Customs & Border Patrol
- Create and Implement Avoidance Program for Naked Licensing
- Create and Implement Avoidance Program for the Import/Export of Gray Goods
- 04 Mar 2013Central Penn Business Journal Announces the 25 Women of Influence for 2013The firm is pleased to announce that Kelley C. Keller, Esq. has been selected by the Central Penn Bu...
- 25 Feb 2013Interview with The Social Network ShowKelley C. Keller, Esq., was recently a guest on the The Social Network Show. In an interview with D...
- 01 Oct 2012Central Penn Business Journal Presents Forty Under 40 Class of 2012Kelley C. Keller, Esq. is honored to be named one of Central Penn Business Journal’s “Forty Under 40...