Our attorneys are well-versed in licensing and transferring all types of intellectual property, and are dedicated to enforcing clients’ rights pursuant to appropriate agreements and under applicable laws. We are committed to providing high-quality license agreements for trademarks, copyrights, and patents, among other forms of intellectual property, to help clients avoid common licensing pitfalls. We also draft, review, and enforce a wide variety of software and technological agreements.
Some of our licensing and enforcement services include:
- Trademark, Copyright and Patent Licenses
- End-User License Agreements (EULA)
- Website Terms and Conditions of Use
- Cease and Desist Demands
- Recordation with U.S. Customs & Border Patrol
- Create and Implement Avoidance Program for Naked Licensing
- Create and Implement Avoidance Program for the Import/Export of Gray Goods
- 05 Aug 2013BusinessWoman Magazine’s Xpert Xchange Features Kelley KellerThank you to BusinessWoman Magazine for the invitation to participate in your August 2013 Xpert Xcha...
- 12 Jul 2013Women on Business Selects Kelley Keller to be Legal Blog ContributorKelley Clements Keller, Esq. is excited to share the recent “Breaking News” made by Susan Gunelius,...
- 04 Mar 2013Central Penn Business Journal Announces the 25 Women of Influence for 2013The firm is pleased to announce that Kelley C. Keller, Esq. has been selected by the Central Penn Bu...
- 35 E. High Street,
Carlisle, PA 17013
- (717) 386-5035