Lisa Bollinger Gehman provides legal support to the firm’s attorneys on numerous matters, including drafting initial documents for prosecuting trademark and copyright applications, conducting legal research, including case law and treatise-based research, and effecting online filings with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, U.S. Copyright Office, and federal courts. Lisa provides substantive litigation support and case management for opposition proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and for federal infringement litigation.
In addition to practice support and case management, Lisa reviews intellectual property-related articles/posts/publications from various online and media outlets and prepares commentary for use in blog posts, whitepapers, and scholarly articles. She also serves as the firm founder’s “right-hand” support for speech and presentation preparation. Her technological facility and creativity is a tremendous asset to the firm.
Prior to joining the team, Lisa volunteered for humanitarian organizations in Jamaica, Russia, Ukraine, and The Gambia in Africa. She is also a licensed realtor and worked as a real estate assistant while pursuing her Paralegal degree.
In a nutshell, Lisa proves to be true the maxim that, “behind every good lawyer is a great paralegal, but that the great lawyer keeps her paralegal right by her side.”
- Central Penn College, A.S. Paralegal, Summa Cum Laude
- Central Penn College, B.S. Legal Studies, Summa Cum Laude
Getting a little more personal…
When I’m not at the firm, you can find me:
Travelling, planning an adventure, or dreaming about one.
My favorite quote is:
“People begin to become successful the minute they decide to be.” – Harvey MacKay
A fun fact about me:
I am a classically trained pianist and have a working knowledge of Russian.
- 04 Mar 2013Central Penn Business Journal Announces the 25 Women of Influence for 2013The firm is pleased to announce that Kelley C. Keller, Esq. has been selected by the Central Penn Bu...
- 25 Feb 2013Interview with The Social Network ShowKelley C. Keller, Esq., was recently a guest on the The Social Network Show. In an interview with D...
- 01 Oct 2012Central Penn Business Journal Presents Forty Under 40 Class of 2012Kelley C. Keller, Esq. is honored to be named one of Central Penn Business Journal’s “Forty Under 40...