With the increase of social media networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest, many of our clients are now faced with the need to manage social media to preserve corporate marketability and enhance brand recognition. Our attorneys and staff are all immersed in the social media realm and have first-hand familiarity with managing, using and benefiting from these platforms. In addition to counseling clients on using social media to enhance brand recognition, we advise on legal responsibilities and concerns when dealing with the world of new media.
Some of our social media services include:
- Implement Policies and Procedures for Social Media Use in the Workplace
- Proper Use of Intellectual Property in Social Media Marketing Programs
- Infringement and Fair Use Issues Arising Out of Social Media
- Corporate Brand Preservation with Social Media
- 04 Mar 2013Central Penn Business Journal Announces the 25 Women of Influence for 2013The firm is pleased to announce that Kelley C. Keller, Esq. has been selected by the Central Penn Bu...
- 25 Feb 2013Interview with The Social Network ShowKelley C. Keller, Esq., was recently a guest on the The Social Network Show. In an interview with D...
- 01 Oct 2012Central Penn Business Journal Presents Forty Under 40 Class of 2012Kelley C. Keller, Esq. is honored to be named one of Central Penn Business Journal’s “Forty Under 40...