Your innovation and ideas are valuable business assets.
As the inventor, you have the legal right to patent them.
The Keller Law Firm prepares patent applications in a wide variety of technical fields and can help you fully protect your inventions and gain exclusive rights to them.
Patent Services Offered by The Keller Law Firm
The Keller Law Firm can help you:
- Prepare and file patent applications
- Counsel you on when and how to file patent applications to reduce costs without limiting your protection rights
- Draft notices, contracts and agreements related to patent licensing
- Make decisions related to patent use and misuse
- Monitor patent infringements and enforce patent rights
What Can Be Patented?
You can patent a wide variety of innovations and inventions as long as they are useful, novel, not obvious, not abstract, not physical phenomena, not laws of nature, and not creative works (these should be copyrighted), including:
- Manufactured articles
- Compositions of matter
- An improvement of any of the above items
Items in the above categories can be patented with utility patents. In addition, you can patent an ornamental design of a manufactured article with a design patent or an asexually reproduced, new plant variety with a plant patent.