Social Media opens your brand and business to risk.
Balance brand protection with business growth on the social web.
The Keller Law Firm advises you on how to use social media effectively to grow your business without putting your brand at risk. Social media opens the doors to a wide variety of intellectual property problems, which our legal team can help you navigate successfully.
Social Media Services Offered by The Keller Law Firm
The Keller Law Firm can help you:
- Draft policies and procedures for employees’ use of social media in the workplace
- Advise you on the proper use of intellectual property in social media marketing
- Represent you in infringement and fair use issues that arise from social media
- Enforce your trademark, copyright, patent, and trade secret rights in social media
How Do Intellectual Property Issues Happen in Social Media?
Your intellectual property could be put at risk by anyone who uses social media when:
- Social media profiles that your company did not create claim to be your brand
- Counterfeit merchandise is advertised or offered for sale through social media
- Employees disclose trade secrets on social media (intentionally or unintentionally)
- Your copyrighted work is published or used without your permission on social media sites
- Your trademarks are used on social media sites in ways that infringe on your rights