Trade secrets give your business a competitive advantage.
You have a right to protect them.
The Keller Law Firm understands how valuable your trade secrets are. Whether your business needs to protect a proprietary algorithm, business plans, a manufacturing process, or customer lists, we can help you develop a comprehensive trade secret protection program to mitigate your risks.
Trade Secrets Services Offered by The Keller Law Firm
The Keller Law Firm can help you:
- Identify your trade secrets
- Develop and implement a comprehensive trade secrets protection plan
- Write agreements and documentation for employees, independent contractors, vendors, and third parties to protect your trade secrets
- Educate leaders in prioritizing trade secrets
- Train employees on the importance of managing and protecting trade secrets
- Conduct audits and internal controls assessments to mitigate risks in your trade secret protection program
- Provide a comprehensive Trade Secret Protection Program specific to your organization
What Is a Trade Secret?
Any information that gives your business a competitive advantage and would cause harm to your business’ profitability and growth if it were made public could be a trade secret.
Some of the elements that can be trade secrets are:
- Business strategic plans
- Financial models
- Marketing plans
- Customer and supplier lists
- Manufacturing processes
- Customer profiles
- Distribution methods
- Sales processes
- Computer algorithms
- Secret formulas and recipes